Nasalou nasal hygiene
A stuffy nose can make it hard for your baby to breath, eat and sleep properly, so keeping his/ her nasal passages clear is important.
Nasal congestion happens when the tissues inside the nose swell or produce mucus. It is usually due to normal mucus collection in the nose, which is difficult for the baby to clear.
Nasal congestion can also be caused by anything that irritates the nasal tissues.
Infections – such as colds, flu or sinusitis — allergies and various irritants, may all cause a runny or stuffy nose.
The use of Nasalou® nasal aspirator may help relieve nasal symptoms, thus facilitating easy breathing, feeding and sleeping.
Nasal aspirator device with sterile tips
Nasalou starter kit
Nasalou® nasal aspirator with sterile tips specially designed for use in the sensitive nostrils of newborns, babies and toddlers. Helps prevent and relieve cold symptoms such as nasal congestion and secretion, flu processes, sinusitis and symptoms of allergies. Facilitates easy breathing, feeding & sleeping.
The Nasalou® nasal aspirator Starter Kit includes the nasal aspirator device and 2 individual packed sterile tips.
Nasalou sterile tips
Package of 12 sterile spare tips is sold separately.
Package of 30 sterile, single-dose plastic ampules of 5ml each
Sterile solution of NaCl at 0.9%
Isotonic saline solution for:
How to use:
• Tilt your head back
• Insert the nozzle within each nostril and exert mild pressure on the single-dose ampule
• Repeat the process within the other nostril. Straighten your head to enable the release of any mucus and clean the excess product
• Do not blow your nose within 10 minutes following the administration. In case of infants, administer the product by exerting mild pressure on the ampule in order to avoid any risk of contamination of the middle ear
• Keep out of reach of children
• This product does not contain preservatives. Use immediately after opening. Discard any remaining solution after use
• Each ampule to be used by the same person
• Do not use the same ampule for eyes and nostrils
• Do not use after the expiration date
• Do not use if the ampule is damaged
• Consult a specialist in case of eye or nostril irritation
• Do not store at temperatures above 25 ºC